University of Thi-Qar Journal of Science, takes each complaint with seriousness and handles it professionally and it guided by COPE’s policies and guidelines. The complainant issue is investigated and acted upon. Final decisions are conveyed to complainant.
This journal holds awareness of the following complaints:
- Authorship complaints
- Plagiarism complaints
- Multiple, duplicate, concurrent publication/Simultaneous submission ▪ Research results misappropriation and data fabrication
- Allegations of research errors and fraud
- Research standards violations
- Undisclosed conflicts of interest
- Reviewer bias or competitive harmful acts by reviewers
- Complaints handling policy
Mistakes and complaints are bound to happen during such a hectic process of compiling complex material at once. We recognize this fact and strive to address all complaints as quickly as possible. We believe that the intensity of problem can be reduced by acknowledging them at the right time. As a matter of fact, all the substantial errors and complaints are directly referred to Senior Editors.